Youngman 6 Tread Fibreglass Platform Stepladder
Constructed using seven layer fibreglass, the 52745618 6 tread platform stepladder has non-conductive stiles up to 30,000 volts and is the best overall material choice when needing to work at height. This fibreglass platform stepladder features a multi-functional holster top to keep tools organised securely on the ladder, ultimately reducing the number of trips up and down the ladder. Other design features include a large platform to provide a secure and comfortable work area and heavy duty bracing at the bottom providing enhanced strength and to prevent rail damage. Ideal for most types of jobs, in particular working around electricity. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles ideal for working around electricity.
- High performance holster top, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders.
- Easy to operate external spreaders.
- Slip-resistant treads.
- Heavy duty bracing for enhanced bracing strength to protect rail against damage.
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard.
- For Professional Use.
- Safe Working Height: 3.16m
- Overall Ladder Height (Open): 2.01m
- Overall Ladder Length (Closed): 2.18m
- Spred: 1.29m
- Closed Dimensions: H 2.18m x W 0.58m x D 0.16m
MATERIAL: Fibreglass, Plastic.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ENSURE ITEM IS ON DISPLAY IN OUR STORE BEFORE VISITING.
DELIVERY TIME: 2 - 7 days. ( Read delivery page for more info )
ITEM CODE: 5013704118372